February is National Children’s Dental Health Month and I usually like to talk about general best practices for preventive dentistry for our younger patients. I encourage parents in our practice to model and encourage a good home care routine with brushing, flossing and rinsing. I recommend regularly scheduled check-ups, hygiene maintenance, and a healthy diet… Read More
- How to Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Healthy as They Head Back-To-School!
- Brighten Your Smile This Summer with Opalescence!
- MDA’s Commitment to Community Outreach and Community Service
- Helping You Afford Dental Care for You and Your Family:
- Mouth and Body: MDA Cares About the Connection Between Your Oral Health and Your Overall Wellness