As dentists who work with kids, we are not only concerned with your children’s teeth and gums; we are also concerned with the development and growth of their faces! Poor facial muscle habits in children, like low tongue posture, incorrect swallowing patterns, and mouth-breathing can begin around birth or soon after. As children age, if… Read More
- How to Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Healthy as They Head Back-To-School!
- Brighten Your Smile This Summer with Opalescence!
- MDA’s Commitment to Community Outreach and Community Service
- Helping You Afford Dental Care for You and Your Family:
- Mouth and Body: MDA Cares About the Connection Between Your Oral Health and Your Overall Wellness