Periodontal disease is an infection of the gum tissue and bone, which are the supporting structures of teeth, that can compromise the way we use our mouths. If left untreated, it can wreak permanent havoc on gums, teeth, and even spread to tissues throughout the rest of our bodies. Many people do not realize the… Read More
- How to Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Healthy as They Head Back-To-School!
- Brighten Your Smile This Summer with Opalescence!
- MDA’s Commitment to Community Outreach and Community Service
- Helping You Afford Dental Care for You and Your Family:
- Mouth and Body: MDA Cares About the Connection Between Your Oral Health and Your Overall Wellness