We are committed in our practice to making sure our patients are educated about risks factors and the prevention of oral cancer. Your regularly scheduled visits to the dentist for oral hygiene are a first line of defense for detected oral cancer in the early, and very treatable, stages. The annual screening all of our… Read More
- How to Keep Your Kid’s Teeth Healthy as They Head Back-To-School!
- Brighten Your Smile This Summer with Opalescence!
- MDA’s Commitment to Community Outreach and Community Service
- Helping You Afford Dental Care for You and Your Family:
- Mouth and Body: MDA Cares About the Connection Between Your Oral Health and Your Overall Wellness