405 Main St.
Gorham, ME 04038
Phone : 207-839-6266
Mon 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tue 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thu 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
Hours may vary; please contact Maplewood Dental Arts at 207-839-6266 to confirm
COSMETIC, GENERAL & PEDIATRIC DENTISTRY IN GORHAM
Maplewood Dental Arts provides the people of Gorham and Cumberland County with a team of experienced dentists and a wide range of dental services including cosmetic dentistry, crowns, teeth whitening, implants, dental exams, cleanings, pediatric dentistry and more.
The dentists at Maplewood Dental Arts are committed to giving you an experience that will make you feel taken care of and appreciated. We use top-of-the-line technology to make sure you’re getting the best treatment around.
The highly experienced team at Maplewood Dental Arts listens to your perspective to ensure customized treatment options specific to your dental issue.
With an impressive amount of services offered, check out the treatment options we offer for these dental issues:
- General Dentistry: Our non-specialized dental procedures. These services include tooth fillings, fluoride, dentures, crowns, root canals, nightguards, mouthguards, TMJ/TMD management, dental anxiety & extractions.
- Cleaning & Prevention: Find a wide range of cleaning tips & prevention methods that keep your teeth as clean and healthy as possible. Some of the methods we provide include sealants, tooth decay prevention, hot/cold desensitization treatment, oral cancer screening, and periodontal gum disease preventative care and “perio maintenance.”
- Pediatric Dentistry: Children should have their first dentist appointment by the time they turn one or their first baby tooth comes in. We take pride in being the lead pediatric dentistry office for the greater Gorham area.
- Implant Dentistry: We offer implants that effectively replace missing teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry: We offer instructions on what to do in emergency situations. We also offer after hours emergency services including diagnosis, treatment, and simple extractions.
The comprehensive services offered at Maplewood Dental Arts are available for the entire family. We do our best to create a caring and supportive environment that will put even the youngest patients at ease.
Don’t spend another day with a toothache! Call or schedule an appointment with one of our experienced dentists today!